Sunday, January 16, 2005

I Want To Run For Mayor Of Los Angeles

I'm looking at the losers for this position and I feel that it is my moral duty to run. Unfortunately, I missed the filing deadline. If I were to run, it would be on the following platform:

* Eliminate welfare (to the extent that is city-funded).
* Beef up the police.
* Get rid of illegal aliens.
* Privatize the school system and other government services to the largest extent possible.
* Call out the National Guard for all violent areas in LA, impose curfews if necessary, and make wearing gang insignia illegal (as well as belonging to gangs that commit crimes).
* Eliminate bilingualism.
* Restore the cross to the seal of Los Angeles.
* Allow all law-abiding citizens to carry concealed handguns.

Email luke (lukeford at comcast dot net) your further recommendations for my platform.