Sunday, August 22, 2004

I Want To Write A New Book

* Struggling desperate ambitious young hot actresses who haven't made it yet. Off the bus girls 18-25.

* The Assistants. Assistants to producers, directors, stars, agents.

* The UCLA Economics department. I studied there and for a few years of my life, I wanted to be an economist.

* TA: The Inside Dope On The Hottest Teacher's Assistants At UCLA

* The Men Who Clean Toilets: The Inside Story On The Men And Women Who Clean The Restrooms At UCLA's Economics Department. Never before have these persons been interviewed until now. They tell all. What astringents to the porcelain to make it shine so. Which chemical solvents. How they protect prosperous PhDs in economics from rectal infection as can be transmitted by toilet seats. A story of pus and cleanliness, their hopes, their dreams, their hatreds, and the secret influence they exert over our intellectual leaders.

* I'm starting the Luke Ford Book Club. If you pre-order these books, you are guaranteed a first edition signed by me. Send in your $20 checks (per copy) now.

* The Happiest Gabbai in Los Angeles.

* A Luke Guide To LA Shuls. The inside story.

The uniting theme in all my books is that I am looking at underdogs, people who are ignored by the mainstream media. Hookers, producers forgotten by time, Jewish journalists, janitors...