Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My Ex-Wife Found My Other Blog

She writes: A friend of mine found this blog and said it was you. I can't believe it, you miserable scumbag. For those of you who might be considering hooking up with this guy, a little bit of background. My name is Linda, and I was married to him twelve years ago. Not for a long time, but long enough. Yes, he was pretty (then), but he never worked a day in the time we were together. Never. Would not clean the house, help out with the kid, nothing. Luke always plead that he had some sort of illness, which as far as I could tell, is otherwise called "laziness." Oh, he wrote, and he wrote, about what he would never say. But I had to hold down two jobs then while he "wrote." What a dick you are Luke. Still playing that old con. You still owe me money, and you know exactly what for. I'd take him to court, but he has nothing to take. And that was the plan all along, right? Well guess what, the moment I hear that you have anything, I'm coming and collecting it.

Rob writes: Yet another woman pissed off because she couldn't turn a gay man straight. The flames were practically leaping off of him and you married him?

Your vagina ain't magic, honey. Wise up!

Jack writes: Only gay men use words like vagina. They are so terribly afraid of it. Gay men devalue every body part, because they think only physically, not spiritually or romantically. Right, honey?