Monday, August 02, 2004

Pulling Myself Up By My Sandal Straps

I'm done with this, I think. The time has come for me to turn over a new leaf, and given the lateness of the season for me, I think what I must do is turn over thousands of new leafs, all at once. And you can help me. I need a leaf blower and other garden utensils to place in my van. My new business, "White Boy Lawn Care," will position itself by appealing both to Anglo racists who fear the Mexican, and Mexican Americans who might get a big kick out of treating a white man like some wet back just over the Rio Grande. This job will pay me money, which I am sorely in need of, and it will make me known for something other than my pitiful blogging. And it is outdoors, which is good both for me and for my community, which thinks jews don't do manual labor. Well, I will, and I'm Jewish. So please, if you see my truck in your neighborhood, don't hesitate to stop by and say hello.