Friday, June 25, 2004

Temple Beth Zion (C), a mini review

Temple Beth Zion (C), a mini review: I just got back from spending a few hours with Temple Beth Zion. I'll post a full review asap, but for now let me say that I got more than I had hoped for. TBZ is gorgeous, in fantastic shape with a recent renovation and is intelligent and funny. I'd put her level of service in the same category as Aish Ha Torah. TBZ is one of those who truly loves Torah and has a great time (and lets you know it). LOVES reading Torah and receiving it and is very vocal, a great davener... The rabbi speaks fluent Russian and French. Once again, the temples of the 80's prove that they know what pleasing a fan means. A great lady who I've added to my "see whenever I can" list.

PS - I took a few photos that I'll be posting to my Fun With Shuls yahoo group probably tomorrow night.