Tuesday, June 29, 2004

In the world to come...

Mystery writes: Is there a reward for readers who read this entire blog? Perhaps in another world? I will not be in the running, however.
Velvel writes to Protocols: Does anyone remember when this was an Orthodox blog? Is anyone else still reading this who was here pre-Luke?
Gresham writes: I've been through all this before. When I was a kid, I lived in a really nice middle class neighborhood. Then the shvartzes began to arrive, and before you knew it, all the Jews who could afford to leave, left. My family was one of the very few left on the block. All because of blockbusting, and the tendency of violence-averse Jews to flee at the first sign of trouble. And that's what you orthodox jews have done here - shvartze Luke shows up, and you run like a bunch of sissy yeshiva boys.