Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Shaygetz Takes Over Protocols

Der Nister writes: "Luke: Take her bait. Explain to once loyal readers of this bog why you think you have the right to take Protocols over in this way, and in what ways it was not rude for you to have exploited a one-week guest-blogger's gig into a seemingly fulltime hostile takeover of an entire community of readers."
Luke answers: "Because I can. Might makes right, as Rabbi Nietzsche, zt'll wrote. I can do the work of six Jews.
"I am the Good Shepherd and my flock follow me everywhere, even to the end of the earth. Lo, I go to prepare a place for you, so that where I am, you may be also. In my father's house, there are many mansions, and I am preparing one for you.
"You hypocrites, you brood of vipers. You've been teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Not that which goes into the mouth defileth the man, but what comes out.
"Oh ye of little faith. I will destroy this temple of Protocols and rebuild it in three days. Do you want to crucify me for blasphemy? I will rise again.

Go ahead, drive the nails in my hands
Laugh at me where you stand.
Go ahead and say it isn't me,
The day will come when you will see.

'Cause I'll rise again.
There's no power on earth can tie me down.
Yes, I'll rise again.
Death can't keep me in the ground.

Go ahead and mock my name,
My love for you is still the same.
Go ahead and bury me,
But very soon I will be free.

Go ahead and say I'm dead and gone,
You will see that you were wrong.
Go ahead, try to hide the son,
But all will see that I'm the one.

Because I'll come again.
There's no power on earth can keep me back.
Yes, I'll come again.
Come to take my people back.

Leni writes Luke: "Your presence here is a victory, a triumph of the will that no amount of rabbincal study can defeat."