Sunday, February 13, 2011

Men Will Risk Anything For Sex With A New Hot Body

Hi, I'm Luke Ford.

You might have seen me on 60 Minutes or Entertainment Tonight or E! True Hollywood Story (11/5/00) or ABC News (9/11/07) or perhaps you read about me in the New York Times or the Los Angeles Times.

I've been blogging for a living since 1997.

Every so often, I like to pick up a book to see if I can raise my game.

I just bought Blogging to the Bank 2011 for $37 and I heartily recommend it. It's the best book out there for making a living blogging.

For the past month, I’ve been looking around Clickbank.com for information products to promote (the marketer gets on average 50% of the purchase price) and discovered that many of the metrics on Subliminal MP3s look great.

But first, I need to talk about another Republican legislator (this time it is Chris Lee) caught with his shirt off.

I have often said inappropriate things to men and women. I am the king of inappropriate as my friends will tell you.

I have not, however, ever sent a naked photo of myself to anyone. I’ve never posed for a naked photo.

I am a man and I have some sympathy with Chris Lee. As a normal guy, he’s willing to do almost anything to have sex with a new body. Most men will do almost anything for a sexual conquest.

Many feminists get offended at the claim that the male sex drive is stronger, but when was the last time a woman threw her life away for sex with a stranger? I can’t think of any famous examples. Women will jeopardize life and career on occasion for an illicit relationship but they have to know the guy in question. I am thinking about the movies I Am Love and Unfaithful as examples of this. I can’t think of examples of women throwing it all away for sex with a stranger.