Sunday, February 13, 2011

Conversational Hypnosis Real? Can You Put People In Trances?

Hi, I'm Luke Ford.

You might have seen me on 60 Minutes or Entertainment Tonight or E! True Hollywood Story (11/5/00) or ABC News (9/11/07) or perhaps you read about me in the New York Times or the Los Angeles Times.

I've been blogging for a living since 1997.

Every so often, I like to pick up a book to see if I can raise my game.

I just bought Blogging to the Bank 2011 for $37 and I heartily recommend it. It's the best book out there for making a living blogging.

For the past month, I’ve been looking around Clickbank.com for information products to promote (the marketer gets on average 50% of the purchase price) and discovered that many of the metrics on Subliminal MP3s look great.

(If you want to know more about these key metrics for finding lucrative products to promote online, I recommend this ebook.)

A check of Keyword Eye reveals that there are a lot of searches for topics such as “subliminal messages”, “hypnosis”, “hypnotic”, “hypnotize”, “how to hypnotize”, “hypno”, “hypnotism”, and all these terms show up green!

What does green mean here? Green in Keyword Eye means that there is low competition for these search terms.

But is there any money to be made from these search terms?

I use the Google Keyword tool and check that out.

Yes! There’s moderate advertiser competition for these keywords.

I go to Clickbank.com and put in “subliminals.” I find my way to this Subliminal MP3s store. You can get three free subliminal MP3s just by giving them an email address and a name. And if you buy some product, you get a 60-day moneyback guarantee (just like all Clickbank products). Because of this 60-day moneyback guarantee, I feel no conscience qualms about promoting any of Clickbank‘s products, including the ones for enlarging oneself intimately and the like. If you’re not fully satisfied, get a refund and keep your digital download!