Sunday, July 18, 2004

My Non-Negotiable Demands For What I Must Have In A Woman

These are the things I require, and if you don't like them, keep your comments to yourself unless you have something useful to say that will provide me with babies of my own.

1. A hip-to-waist ratio of about 3:2.
2. Natural breasts. At least a solid B, but gentleman's C's preferred.
3. Long, silky hair. (Okay, this is more of a preference than a demand.)
4. Facial symmetry.
5. Clear skin and eyes. No boils.
6. No VD.
7. Long arms and legs.
8. If available, an intact hymen.
9. An IQ above 115 (above 130 preferred).
10. A cheerful disposition (one parent on antidepressants is quite enough, thank you).
11. Athleticism.
12. Good physical and mental health.
13. Under 30, but I'll consider women under 35 as well. (I'm not being a pig here - I know I need a gal with young eggs in order to maximize my reproductive potential.)
14. A woman who likes children and wants to have mine.
15. A woman who has not been poisoned with the toxins of feminism. But if you meet conditions 1 - 14 above, I will work with you on this.
16. non-smoking, no more than a light drinker, no illegal drugs.
17. Politics. I am a man, so I couldn't care less whatyour politics are so long as you can tolerate mine, which include actively campaigning for conservative republicans.
18. You like your friends and family, and they like you.
19. You have a non-irritating voice.
20. You dig me.

I am willing to pay a finders fee to whoever provides me with leads leading a meeting of the minds with such a woman. Forward all leads to RABBIGADOL@yahoo.com, who will forward them on to me.