Wednesday, July 21, 2004

'You, sir, sound like a FAG!'

In his kind, compassionate and caring way, Mike Alb0 writes me:

Man, do you have any idea how gay you sound?

"I rode him for years, constantly grabbing great stuff, until I screwed him one too many times."

You "rode" Bowen? You were constantly "grabbing great stuff?" You "screwed" him? Jeez. No wonder you're having trouble finding a girl. Just trying to be helpful here. You're coming off like a real, uh, fancy boy...which isn't too far removed from a nancy boy, if you catch my drift. Butch up, dude!

"It was entirely inadvertent."

Luke, it's not even subtle! I guess it's true what they say: Better blatant than latent. Go ahead and quote if you want. It's your image, not mine.

"Mike, does this mean you would not like me to set up a mikealboseeksawife.blogspot.com for you? I could write it. I know you well enough. I want us to find our soulmates together. It would be bonding."

I think I'll pass on your kind offer. I meet enough insane, fucked-up chicks on my own. Oh, and as a side note, you only wish you knew me as well as you think you do.