Friday, July 16, 2004

Don't You Wish You Had Invested in Microsoft in '90?

The http://LukeFordSeeksAWife.blogspot.com blog has not been going like gangbusters.  I suspect that this is because word has not gotten out yet as to its existence, people who know forget, and pure envy of me.   That's why I am mentioning this here again today.  I need a wife, and who knows, maybe you need a husband.  Surely if you are a woman of fertile years and heterosexual, you need a husband and since I could be that husband, perhaps you need me.  Whatever.  What I want you to do is provide a summary of your physical, psychological, social and moral traits to my advisor on this matter, RABBI GADOL, who received his smicha (ordination) from one of the finest yeshivas in the world.  His email address is RABBIGADOL@YAHOO.COM,  and he promises to handle all inquiries with sensitivity.   Which brings me to the teaser - don't you wish you had invested in Microsoft in 1990, or CISCO or even AMAZON?  All these stocks are very expensive today, but they could have been had for a song fifteen years ago.  That's where I'm at right now - I can be had for a song.  But I tell you ladies, my stock is destined to rise enormously in the next few years, by which time likely you won't be able to win the love of me.  But if you make the effort now, that love will be with you even long after I become a prosperous and revered member of the community.  So DON'T WAIT!  I'm Microsoft, circa late 1980's.