Thursday, July 09, 2009

'I want to tell you something'

I'm reading a book called "Uncommon Arrangements."
My phone rings.
"On Friday night," she says, "Vicki came over and we fooled around. And I wanted to tell you and see how you felt about that."
Wow. You didn't know what you felt about that but it wasn't good so you walked around the parking lot and got off the phone as fast as you could.

Chaim Amalek emails: Are you nuts? You get this opportunity for a three-way (with you the only male) and you turn it down? Jesus Herman Christ, man up and tell her you want to meet this woman!

Bob emails: I could never share someone I care about with another. Never. I have never had a three-way and could only imagine it happening if I had absolutely no attachment to either person.

On another note, I have never bought the notion of "bisexuality." I think everyone is either straight or gay. Do you prefer hot dogs or do you prefer tacos? Sorry, Luke, but I couldn't come up with a vegetarian metaphor for you.

How does the council weigh in on the bisexual debate. I am curious.

Chaim Amalek emails: "I think women are more plastic than men, in that they can toggle between teams whereas men really do not and can not. I've known women who were generally gay go penis-crazy when they were in a procreative mood. I don't think gay dudes do that (e.g. Michael Jackson never did have coitus with a woman, did he?)"

Then you went to the library and read a book. A precocious teen sat across from you. You wanted to ask her about what she was reading but you feared she might ask you about what you were reading -- "Lolita."