Sunday, October 17, 2004

Luke Launches Triumphant Anti-Inter-Dating Lecture Tour

I have experienced first-hand the damage to the yiddishe neshama (Jewish soul) that flows from dating a tall blonde sweet kind loving buxom Gentile beauty. Within a few days, I was no longer wrapping tefillin. I started eating vegetarian in non-kosher restaurants and began watching R-rated movies.
I am sure I am not alone. Energized by my experience to combat this threat to Jewish continuity, I am launching a lecture tour around North America to speak out against inter-dating. Thank you to Young Israel and Aish HaTorah for sponsoring me. Book me into your shul now. Due to the severity of this crisis, I'm willing to speak in non-Orthodox synagogues.
When you see me, please don't just offer your hand. Why shouldn't we have a hug?
"It all begins with a date."

The Luke Ford Family of Blogs has grown so large that, in light of my obligations as a Jew, I have chosen to farm out some of the work from time to time. In the case of this blog, much of the political commentary is provided by others. (In particular, Rabbi Gadol is the one who drafted the political platform, a platform that I heartily endorse - although I do not loath George Bush as much as he, and likely will vote for Bush.) However, my writings on personal matters remain personal to me, and your responses here do count, if you meet the base-line criteria I set forth. Please note that these criteria are mandated by the Torah, lest I find myself spilling seed where it cannot possibly do me or the Jewish people any good.