Saturday, October 09, 2004

Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez Fan Group Infiltrated By Neo-Nazi?

Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez writes to her Yahoo group: It has come to my attention that a hostile entity has somehow infiltrated our little group. I believe he joined, took everyone's email addresses, and is now sending you personal, nasty email.

I apologize for this. If someone has sent a kind email to my web site, they get an invitation. This person apparently had nothing better to do than pretend to be a fan. From his email, I get the sense he is a bitter journalist. No surprise there. Lots of them are bitter and nuts about the fact that I escaped newspapers. Not to
generalize, but that's my sense about it. Probably a frustrated
novelist, or a neo nazi.

Just delete his email and ignore him. Incidentally, I personally
hear from this kind of lunatic all the time.