Saturday, October 02, 2004

Amalek Sees Me as the Fulcrum of Power

Chaim Amalek writes:

Archimedes once said "give me a place to stand and a lever long enough, and I will move the Earth."

He left out the fulcrum, but no matter - this web site is my fulcrum, the internet is my place to stand, and here is the lever with which I shall move the world. I have articulated a sensible platform for America that most decent people can support, be they liberal or conservative. No, not your obnoxious friends who would rather be witty than be right, but the rest of us Christian folk who eat much of our meat at McDonald's and who struggle with paying our bills and who don't want to be crushed into latter-day Chinese coolies by the Iron Heel of big business interests. The politician who gets behind this platform today is destined to become the leader who has power tomorrow.