Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Number One Human Anatomy Course

I've never done well at science. I don't know why. It's just not my thing. Click Here!

In anatomy class, I'd tend to doze off. I just couldn't be bothered memorizing the different parts of the body and learning their functions. Click Here!

This course is just $37 and here is some of what you learn: Click Here!

*

Lesson 1: Introduction to Basic Human Physiology
*

Lesson 2: Physiology of Cells and Miscellaneous Tissues
*

Lesson 3: Envelopes of the Body
*

Lesson 4: The Skeletal System
*

Lesson 5: Physiology and Actions of Muscles
*

Lesson 6: The Human Digestive System
*

Lesson 7: The Human Respiratory System and Breathing
*

Lesson 8: The Human Urinary System
*

Lesson 9: The Human Reproductive (Genital) System Click Here!