Sunday, December 19, 2010

Become Fluent In English In Just 15 Minutes A Day

One of the first things I notice about people is the way they speak and write. When I get an email that is misspelled and badly punctuated, I usually ignore it. When I get emails that are well written, I usually answer them. When I meet people who speak ungrammatically, I usually ignore them. People who are good with words, I enjoy talking with them.

I’ve watched many students spend a lot of time and money on schools and programs that do not work. It’s so common and it’s sad.

The good news is that now is 2010 and things are different. If you have a computer or an MP3 player, you can learn to speak English well in a very short time. If you can promise to study for 15 minutes every day, then your English will improve faster than you can imagine.

If your English is good enough to read this website, this program will be perfect for you.

It is all about listening to real native English dialogs and conversation. Each dialog is about a real life situation and discusses a lot of slang, idioms, and other cool vocabulary native speakers use all the time. It is the kind of stuff you don’t learn in school. It will help you understand English movies and speak with and understand native speakers. Click Here!

The program has 100 MP3 English lessons that you can download and listen to on your Ipod or computer. Each lesson has a PDF of the dialog and an explanation of the important words and phrases. Each lesson is around 10 to 15 minutes. Click Here!