Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How To Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back

Sometimes you'll go out into the cold world and meet new people and realize you don't want to be intimate with any of them. You want to return to a familiar place and a familiar person. You realize you had it pretty good.

So how do you get an ex-boyfriend back?

I know a lot of women who mope for years hoping to get their man back. But they don't have an action plan to go about it the smart way.

It's actually very easy to get your ex boyfriend to WANT YOU back after a breakup. You don't have to beg, you don't have to plead. The little-known "trick" all comes down to male psychology - the trick is to push his "emotional hot buttons". Triggers that are specific to only men. He'll literally come crawling back like a little puppy dog, begging for another chance with you. If you had that kind of power over your man, how sweet would that be?

I'm about to reveal to you secrets that most women will never know about men:

1. What exactly goes on inside a man's mind...

2. How to push his emotional buttons so he comes crawling back to you...

3. Specifically how to make him commit to you after you get him back...

How Beth Got Her Ex Boyfriend Begging For Her Back:

"I haven't slept since he left me! I'm desperate and I need your help!" Shouted Beth. I could tell she had been crying but she was covering it up.

I looked my best friend straight in the eye and said, "Just relax. I know exactly how you can get him back." With a devilish grin on my face.

You see, Beth came to me because of my "unique" expertise when it came to situations like this. Me being a male relationship coach... I knew exactly what "buttons" she could press that would drive her boyfriend crazy... Triggers specific to men that would make her ex boyfriend come back to her. On his knees.

Beth relaxed a bit after hearing my encouraging words and said, "I could sense something was wrong for the past few weeks now but I didn't do anything about it. I could literally feel him slipping away from me. Little by little he drifted further and further away, giving me less and less attention. I honestly didn't know what to do..."

I just smiled inwardly, knowing all too well that this kind of thing happens all the freakin' time. Lord knows I've gone through it many times myself. Everything was going well with Beth and her boyfriend for years until eventually:

* He stopped calling her as much.
* He stopped "looking" at her in the same way.
* He started openly flirting with other women.
* He no longer gave Beth the attention he did when they first started dating.

This all went on for about two months (driving poor Beth crazy wondering why). And then, seemingly out of nowhere he drops those four little words that made Beth's heart do sommersaults. Thump! Thump! Thump!

Click Here!