Wednesday, November 10, 2004

'No Chick Left Behind' Campaign Gathers Momentum

Zogby, Gallup, NYT/CBS and other pollsters note growing support for my "no chick left behind" dating campaign which should climax with Your Moral Leader firmly ensconced in the White House. Susan Sorrell writes:

I live in South Carolina and in the South, men call you "honey" and don't mean it as a pick up line. CreativeChick.com is my website....yes I am a woman (40 yrs. old) and don't mind being called a chick. (Unless you are a construction worker and are making rude comments.) I even have a blog, http://creativechick.blog-city.com , where I ramble on about my artwork, other artists, and stuff.
Loved the "no Chick Left behind" web log!!!

Three exclamation points! That means her comment is three-times as good.