Saturday, November 06, 2004

My Conversation With Cathy Seipp

Luzdedos1: Darling, precious, how are you feeling?
Miss Seipp: Better but still coughing!
Luzdedos1: ooooooh, poor boopie
Miss Seipp: You're in a funny mood. Hey guess what? I got a $50 tip via my Amazon tip jar!
Luzdedos1: whoah
Luzdedos1: in exchange for what?
Miss Seipp: For my charming blog, obviously.
Luzdedos1: Darling, you deserve all of that and more
Luzdedos1: how was your shabbat?
Miss Seipp: I agree!
Luzdedos1: did you get the package from emmanuelle and give matt his book?
Miss Seipp: Took Cecile to her Persian history class at UCLA. Lewis said: "You could have dropped her off in front of a West LA rug store and she'd have learned just as much for half the money."
Miss Seipp: No see Matt and E yesterday. I think they're still depressed or something.
Luzdedos1: Are you sure you are not a C cup?
Miss Seipp: Not since I lost a few pounds...
Luzdedos1: ahh
Luzdedos1: how's your memory doing?
Miss Seipp: Not as good as Cecile's these days, alas...
Miss Seipp: Went to the Pacific Dining Car for breakfast this morning and saw Frank Luntz the Rep pollster
Luzdedos1: I embrace you in my cyber arms and assure you that everything is going to be ok
Luzdedos1: R. Avrech gave me a copy of his novel that i gave to emmanuelle to give to you
Miss Seipp: Well you bug her to give it to me then...