Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Jewish Politics Survey

Hal Steinberg (halsteinberg@mac.com) writes: I was referred to you by Roger Jacobs. I'm doing an ethnographic project called Los Angeles Judaism's Political Life. Roger told me that you have written a book on Jewish Journalism and that you might be able
to help me out with my project by giving me some contacts. I'm a college student at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, but I'm from LA and here for the quarter doing my study. The project is a study into the voting patterns of Los Angeles Jews. In recent years there has been an increasing number of people who claim that the Jewish vote is changing, in particular becoming more conservative. The project
is studying whether this is true and if it is, why it is true. If you'd be able to help me with contacts I'd be very grateful.