Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I Love Low-Acid Coffee

I was a hardcore coffee drinker for years, someone who loved the great taste of a fresh brewed cup of gourmet java. Until my body said, Stop! The subsequent indigestion - call it coffee catharsis - was too great to bear . . . and I finally stopped drinking the stuff. Bear in mind I craved coffee because - surprise! - the really good beans taste great. And I had no intention of buying some medicated, diluted, mediocre "coffee flavored" substitute as a means of satisfying my longing for the real thing. No thanks. So coffee was like a former lover: something I remembered fondly, but could never have again. And then I discovered Puroast® Low Acid Coffee (www.puroast.com), the best thing to happen to coffee since, well, forever. This brand is gourmet - I repeat: this brand is gourmet coffee! - and the taste is incredible! Half the acid, all the taste . . . and the smoothest, tastiest Cup of Joe I've had in years. Best of all, I don't have any stomach upset when I drink Puroast®.

So far so good, right? I have even better news: Puroast® is now available at the pharmacy! In my quest to find the latest news about this brand - yes, my coffee addiction is back, and I'm so happy to have fallen off the wagon - I uncovered an announcement that Puroast® is the only gourmet coffee also available in the pharmacy. Check it out! Dee-licious!