Saturday, September 26, 2009

Found Out She Had A Boyfriend

"That girl," said John.* "I gave her 45 minutes of my time. I was walking with her. We had a couple of miles to go. And she told me she had a boyfriend. She soaked up all my time and attention that Friday night and here we are walking and we have miles to go and she tells me she has a boyfriend. What a buzz kill. Women are such manipulative bitches."
Dude, you can't let that get you down. She was telling you to keep you at a distance, to communicate she wasn't interested in anything with you. But just because a woman has a boyfriend is no reason not to be friends with her or friendly with her. It does not mean she'll never be available.
Dude, you can't put out this much hostility and anger and expect that people will want to hang out with you. Unhappiness is a buzz kill. It makes me want to flee. This is a shul. This is not a place for berating women.