- Obama Administration Considers Different Refinancing Proposals
- Mortgage Interest Rates Go Up A Bit
- New York AG Off States AG Mortgage Investigation
- Obama Administration Considers Housing Refinance Plan
August 23, 2011
August 22, 2011
- Mortgage Delinquency Rate Still Well Behind Last Year At This Time
- Banks Gradually Clearing Backlog Of Mortgage Delinquencies
- Mortgage Delinquencies Rise Again
August 19, 2011
- Feeling Betrayed By Fannie Mae
- Housing Crash Increases Rent Costs
- Huh? Not even Bank of America is safe from the grim economic news?
- 50/50 Chance We'll Fall Into A Recession
- For Underwater Borrowers, The Outlook Gets Worse And Worse
- The Refinance Mortgage Surge - Not So Much!
- More Than $150 Billion Has Gone To Bailing Out Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Subprime Mortgage Crisis Not Going Away
- How Does The Veterans Affairs Mortgage Program Work So Well?
August 18, 2011
- Ever Heard Of An Unscrupulous Mortgage Lawyer?
- It's Too Easy To Investigate The Ratings Agencies
- Bank of America Stock Weighed Down By Bad Mortgage Loans
- California's Attorney General Increasingly Active On Mortgage Fraud
- Did Ratings Agencies Commit Fraud On Mortgage-Backed Securities?
- Payback! Justice Department Probes S&P After Downgrade
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit New Lows
- Rick Perry Did A Public Service By Attacking Federal Reserve
- Is Housing The Best Investment?
- Is The S&P Investigation Another Example Of Gangster Government?
- U.S. Justice Department Goes After Ratings Agency S&P
- Low Mortgage Interest Rates Do Nothing To Stimulate Demand For Homes
- 70% of all home-loan applications in the first half of this year were for refinancings
- Home Sales Drop 3.5% From June
- Mortgage Interest Rates Hit 50-Year Low!